MINISTERO DELLE INFRASTRUTTURE E TRASPORTI – Servizio Integrato Infrastrutture e Trasporti per il Lazio, l’Abruzzo e la Sardegna – Settore Infrastrutture – Via Monzambano 10 – Roma
Project provides renovation of two buildings (“Ex allievi”, “Ex atleti”) of the complex called “Caserma Italia” in Ostia Lido, whose purpose is recruitment center with classrooms, common areas and rooms.
The facilities provided in the project are:
- electrical system and special;
- heating system with radiators;
- Air conditioning summer / winter with fan coil units;
- Primary air plant
- Plumbing and sanitary plant;
- Inlet and outlet air plant;
- Installation of fire-fighting equipment.
The design of the plant has been prepared with the aim of reducing energy consumption, using high-performance
equipment, and systems of regulation and control.