MINISTERO DELLE INFRASTRUTTURE – Provveditorato Interregionale alle Opere Pubbliche per il Lazio, l’Abruzzo e la Sardegna
Objectives of project are interventions acts to:
- Completion of works that have taken place over the years,
- Valorization of historical and artistic property;
- Internal functional adaptation in line with requirements of Naval Center logistics Technical Group;
- Adjustments according to regulations concerning safety and habitability.
- Reopening of the porch and restore the original façade;
- Restoring of the passage formed by a brick arch on basement floor
- Production of a steel internal staircase whose scope is another connection between floors of the building from the ground floor to the roof, no volumetric expansion is provided
- Demolition of mezzanine floors in three zone on the ground floor to restore the original ambient consists of a single vaulted room
- Completion of finishes remained incomplete on the first floor, with the inclusion of false ceilings both as housing area and as passage of piping installations. For easy access for maintenance purposes, false ceilings will be modular removable.
- Installation of new safety frames on the first floor;
- Roofing floor. Reconstruction of part of the floor where was suppressed stair and demolition of the floor where new stair is provided. New stairwell will be covered with a double glazed aluminum horizontal window ending at the cornice in order to not create new volumes. The last flight of stairs is outside and leads to roofing floor (height +11.25 meters).
- Refrigeration unit existing on roofing floor is not in harmony with the aesthetics of the north building façade, therefore will be removed.